Skip to main content

If I do not have the money to pay my bill, can I get an extension of time or make a partial payment to avoid disconnection of service?


Yes. You can either pay your past due  balance or enter into a payment agreement to avoid disconnection. Payment agreements are allowed once in a 12 month period.