Frequently Asked Questions

Is there a deposit required to establish service at an existing location?

Yes there is a deposit that must be paid. If you provide your Social Security number the deposit is $100. If you do not provide a Socail Security number or it is inacurrate the deposit will be $200.

Board Meeting

February 14, 2023 - 5:00pm Meeting


  • Work Session Meeting

Did You Know?

Taking a bath requires up to 70 gallons of water. A five-minute shower uses only 10 to 25 gallons.